- Assisted the Ritz Carlton residences in San Francisco to meet CEQA
requirements and gain development entitlements.
- Helped Live Oak School in San Francisco negotiate an agreement with a
developer to minimize impacts on the school from a proposed development
- Represented a landowner in Napa County making sure their rights are protected
in a lengthy battle over a heliport proposed on an adjacent parcel.
- Advised St. Ignatius High School in San Francisco on the planning and
environmental review process for proposed improvement and expansion plans.
- Managed the process for a potential historic district in San Francisco.
- Helped a landowner gain entitlements to remodel a historically significant
residential structure in San Francisco consistent with the Secretary of the
- Provided representation, analysis, and advice to neighbors and neighborhood
groups concerned about the environmental, historical, and land use impacts of
proposed development projects.
Deborah has also been deeply involved in her community and has served on the boards
of local organizations, including Mill Valley Aware, Kiddo, and the Tam High Foundation.